Code of Conduct
It is our desire to provide all of our visitors with the most enjoyable experience possible. For that reason, it is our expectation that all visitors, tenant employees and building residents will conduct themselves in a respectful and responsible way, in accordance with applicable law and in strict compliance with this Code of Conduct. While this Code of Conduct is not all-inclusive, the following activities are specifically prohibited:
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
- In any way interfering with or disrupting the commercial functions of our property.
- Possessing any firearm (law enforcement officers while on duty are excluded) or other weapon.
- Using sexually explicit or inappropriate language, obscene gestures, racial, religious, or ethnic slurs or other language likely to create a disturbance or negatively impact the experience of patrons, residents or employees.
- Endangering, disturbing or harassing any patrons, residents, guests or employees at our property in any way, including (but not limited to): using physical force; physically or verbally threatening any person; fighting; annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, engaging in harassing behavior or inappropriate
- Failing to wear proper attire: shirts and shoes are required; no baggy pants below the waist, no exposed underwear or bandanas; no lewd or offensive clothing.
- Creating noise of sufficient volume to negatively to impact patrons, residents, guests or employees.
- Running, cruising, skating, skateboarding, bicycling or otherwise obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic or with the view of tenant businesses or displays.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying real or personal property, including but not limited to writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, or other matter of any kind on our property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without our prior written permission, including picketing, distribution of handbills, soliciting or petitioning.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations or engaging in advertising or promotional activities, except with our prior written permission.
- Possessing any open alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Loitering without any useful business for being present; sitting or playing on sidewalks, planters, stages, sculptures or fountains
- Driving in an unsafe manner or with disregard to traffic control devices and directional signage; parking or standing in fire lanes, alleyways or in violation of posted parking restrictions and notices; overnight parking (except for residential tenants and their guests in designated areas).
- Smoking in prohibited areas (including the food hall, building common areas, building courtyard and parking structure).
- The Denham Building amenities are not to be used for or by political organizations or candidate or religious organizations, even if an occupant is a member of the organization or is the political candidate.The Denham Building is privately-owned property. We reserve the right to ask anyone who fails to follow this Code of Conduct or to act reasonably and responsibly, in our sole discretion, to leave the property. Anyone who fails or refuses to leave the property upon request may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. We reserve the right to modify or amend this Code of Conduct at any time.